My 2nd WordPress writing award and both from the same wonderful person. I am so happy and thankful to Anjali Khanal for considering my blog worthy of this.
To everyone reading this, Anjali is an amazing writer whose writing pieces reflect our society and life. I am truly amazed by how much love💖 she has been able to attract in a very less span of time which can be totally justified looking at her work. Please checkout her blog @anjaliutters and I am sure you won’t regret it.
I would also like to thank
Vincent Ehindero for taking this initiative of appreciating bloggers through these awards.
The Rules for this award are:
Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
Make a post of the award (with a Photo of the Logo).
Post the Rules.
Ask 5 – 10 questions of your choice.
Nominate 10 – 30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Thank the originator of the award who has given us a platform whereby bloggers can be discovered and recognized for the work that they do.
1-Is blogging a profession or a hobby for you?
– Blogging is a hobby for me as I love expressing and seeing my vision in the form of writing. However, if it turns out good, I won’t hesitate to turn what I love into a profession.
2-How many friends have you made from blogging?
– Quite a few and it’s increasing.
3-What activities inspire you to feel like you’re living your life to the fullest?
– Travelling, writing and making this world a little better for at least someone if not all
4-Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
– I see myself much settled in both personal and professional life.
5-Do you ever regret any of your posts?
– None so far.
I would like to nominate the following wonderful blogs✨ which are an inspiration in their respective ways. Please check out their blogs.
- poetry hub
- Rana’s Blog
- THE PERSEVER OF LIFE
- M. ZEESHAN HORANI
- The Hidden Soul
- Ray Rasmussen’s Haibun & Haiku Blog
- Scarlett’s BPD Corner
- The Unconditional Guru
- EFRONA MOR – 52 SECRETS
- WORDS AND MUSIC AND STORIES
Let’s support each other and pass on the positivity around❤
This one act of yours can inspire someone to continue living her dream 📝✍️